New Furnace Installation in the Green Bay WI Area
Save on a New Energy Efficient Gas Furnace
- Fast HVAC Installation
- Outstanding Furnace Warranty
- Financing Available
Save $4500 New Furnace
Up to $4500 in rebates and incentives
Up to $2900 in Amana Rebates. Up to $600 savings with Focus on Energy rebates. $1000 rebate or 60 months financing on approved credit. Lifetime unit replacement warranties
New Furnace Rebates on Amana Heating Systems
Now is the perfect time to get a new reliable heating system from Amana. You can save money with generous manufacturer and utility rebates. Amana is known for making reliable HVAC equipment with outstanding warranties.
Replace your furnace and air conditioning system and save!
- Up to $2900 in Amana rebates
- $1000 rebate or 60th month financing. (on approved credit)
- Up to $600 Focus Energy rebates
- Lifetime unit replacement warranties
Natural Gas Furnace Installation from Local HVAC Experts
If you are looking to replace your current gas furnace, electric furnace, oil furnace, boiler or heat pump with a high efficiency furnace, homeowners in Green Bay have turned to Comfort Control Systems for over 40 years.
Upgrade your furnace system, and you can save money on your energy bills in the long run and keep your home warm and comfortable all winter long.
The Best Furnace Warranty
Gas Furnaces from Amana
Shopping for a heating system to replace a broken furnace? Amana natural gas furnaces are engineered for unsurpassed comfort, savings and reliability. Year after year. Chances are your old existing furnace cant compete with a new furnace from Amana when it comes to energy efficiency, reliability and quality.
Why buy an energy efficient gas furnace from Amana?
Here are features on some Amana furnaces that make Amana one of America’s must trusted HVAC companies.
- Superior heat exchangers
- High-quality components
- Multiple speeds and stages
- Long life span
- Equipment made in the USA
- Advanced smart thermostat
- Rebates to lower the total cost
- Quiet operation with heated air circulation
- Works with existing ducts
- Safe from carbon monoxide leaks
- Pilot light with silicon nitride ignitor
- Self calibrating gas valve hooked to gas lines
Your Top Choice in Green Bay
Furnaces From Trusted Green Bay HVAC Contractors
Why work with Comfort Control on purchasing a new furnace system? We have a process for determining the right system and giving you a 5-star experience.
No high pressure sales tactics
Trusted, local company
Flexible new furnace financing
The Furnace Replacement Process
- Our comfort specialists will help you find the correct furnace size and offer different options tailored to your home. All furnace quotes are flat-rate, and will not change if the installation takes longer than anticipated. No surprise extra furnace costs. Our team will cover new furnace financing options to find a solution that meets your budget.
- Every HVAC technician receives specialized training on installing the latest furnace systems. When the installers show up to the job to install a furnace unit, it will be done right – guaranteed. The installation team will walk you through the HVAC installation process from start to finish
- Our installers will perform a system check, inspect the gas supply or gas line, check the air ducts, inspect the equipment heat exchanger, add in the correct furnace filter and even handle old furnace removal.
- The HVAC technician will show you how the high efficiency furnace system works and give a demonstration on controlling the thermostat for the entire HVAC system.
- Our HVAC contractor will clean up all mess and debris while on the job.
How Much Does a New Furnace Cost in Green Bay?
The cost for a gas furnace installed can vary depending on the heating system needed for the home. Factors like unit efficiency, new furnace size, existing ductwork, installation challenges and supply can affect the costs.
In the Green Bay Area, you can expect an average price between $3500 and $13,000 for a unit depending on the home and furnace options. It’s important to remember that a new unit will save money on energy bills and help save money on furnace maintenance and repairs.
Plus there are energy rebates and incentives available. And new equipment will give you peace of mind knowing you have reliable heat.
Why Replace Your Old Heating System?
Replacing your furnace is the best step toward gaining reliable, energy efficient heat for your home.
Comfort Control can help you replace your outdated natural gas furnace and upgrade with a new furnace from Amana that delivers the best residential heating while reducing energy costs.
We can even replace electric furnaces and boilers. We will also dispose of your old heating system during the installing process. You also get a modern smart thermostat upgrade with all new furnaces installed.
Trust the Heating Equipment Experts in De Pere
Homeowners in Green Bay and De Pere area know Comfort Control Systems is a highly reputable business and an expert in heating and cooling systems. If you purchase a furnace or air conditioner, you are guaranteed a 5-star experience from the moment we pick up the phone to the moment we leave your home. And your new unit will heat keep your family warm for years to come.
Most homeowners know Comfort Control as a leading provider of emergency services for heating cooling issues. But we also offer heating system replacements and air filtration systems. Since we’ve been in business over 40 years, we know a HVAC system better than most. Your furnace system equipment will be installed right, guaranteed.
Our HVAC Employees
All of our heating and air conditioning contractors are background checked and licensed to work in Wisconsin. Every HVAC technician that goes to our customer’s homes is a true professional. We treat you and your home with respect.
Hear from our Furnace Customers
Other Heating Cooling Systems
In addition to natural gas furnace installation, Comfort Control offers other home heating options as well.