New Air Conditioner Installation in the Green Bay WI Area
Save on a New Energy Efficient AC Unit.
- Free Estimates
- Energy Star Efficient
- Financing Available
Up To $3450 Off New Heating/Cooling System
(up to $2300 in Amana rebates. Up to $150 savings with Focus on Energy rebates. $1000 rebate OR 60 months financing on approved credit. Lifetime unit replacement warranties, qualifying purchase includes free humidifier and smart thermostat.)
Limited time only.
New Air Conditioner Rebates on Amana Cooling Systems
Save money on a new AC unit and beat the hot air this summer. Generous manufacturers and utility rebates are available on new HVAC systems.
Replace your furnace and air conditioning system and save!
- Up to $2900 in Amana rebates
- $1000 rebate or 60th month financing. (on approved credit)
- Up to $600 Focus Energy rebates
- Lifetime unit replacement warranties
New Central AC Unit Installation from Local HVAC Experts
If you have an old air conditioner it’s just a matter of time before you will need an expensive repair. Older models also have less energy efficiency and can spike energy costs in the heat of summer.
Keep your home at a comfortable temperature on a hot day by installing a new central air conditioner unit from Comfort Control.
Best Air Conditioner Warranty
Air conditioners from Amana
If you are shopping for an air conditioner to replace an old or broken ac unit, call the Green Bay experts at Comfort Control. Amana air conditioning equipment is engineered to provide max cooling capacity and high energy efficiency. Your old AC unit can’t compete with a new air conditioner from Amana when it comes to providing efficient, cool air.
Why buy an Amana air conditioner?
Amana is one of America’s most trusted HVAC companies. Here are some of the many features on some Amana air conditioner models.
- Lifetime unit replacement warranty
- Seer rating of up to 24.5
- Low noise, quiet cooling performance
- Smart technology
- Heavy gauge galvanized steel enclosure
- Variable fan speeds
- High-quality components
- Long life span
- Works with existing ductwork
- State of the art compressor
Air conditioner installation from local green bay HVAC contractors
Many homeowners in the Fox Valley area turn to Comfort Control to stay cool during summer heatwaves. We have a proven process for finding a great option for your space. Finding the right ac unit is our specialty.
No high pressure sales tactics
Trusted, local company
Flexible new air conditioner financing
The Furnace Replacement Process
- Our home comfort specialists will help your find the best unit for your home. We will offer different options depending on your power, airflow, existing ductwork and budget. All air conditioner quotes are flat-rate, meaning you wont be charged extra hidden fees if the AC installation takes longer.
- After reviewing the air conditioner choices, you pick an affordable option that will also save you money in the long run. We can help explain all the AC installation costs. Then we schedule the air conditioner installation. We often have next day installation options for you. Be sure to ask about all our financing options.
- Every HVAC systems technician receives specialized training on the latest in AC installation. When our install crew arrives to your home, the job will be done right – guaranteed. Our installation team will walk through the entire HVAC installation process.
- Our experts will perform an air conditioning system check, adjust the refrigerant levels, perform a load calculation, check air flow, adjust the fan and setup the thermostat. We ensure that the whole ac unit is installed correctly and that the cool airflow is perfect.
- Our install technician will review the features of the high efficiency air conditioner unit and give a full demonstration on controlling the thermostat for the entire HVAC system. Many homeowners love the new smart thermostats that help control the energy cost.
- Our HVAC contractor will remove the old air conditioner and clean up all the mess and debris before leaving the home
- Our team will follow up with a phone call to see how the new air conditioning equipment is running and ensuring you had a positive experience with our shop.
How Much Does a New Air Conditioner Cost in Green Bay?
The costs for installing new AC units can depend on several factors. It’s important to get the proper size for your house. Bigger is not always better for an air conditioner.
According to buying guides, you can expect to pay anywhere in the range of $3800 – $10,000 depending on the brand and your home. Please note that the long term operating costs of a new ac unit will be lower than your old air conditioner. You will save on energy efficiency in comparison and have a reliable system that needs fewer repairs and maintenance.
Plus, ask us about energy rebates and incentives available for Green Bay area residents on new central air conditioners.
Why Replace Your Old Air Conditioner?
Replacing noisy old air conditioners with new ac units with higher a SEER rating is the best step in providing reliable, cool air with maximum efficiency.
Comfort Control can help you replace your outdated HVAC equipment and create a comfortable temperature in your home.
Trust the Cooling Experts in De Pere
Every day, homeowners in Green Bay and De Pere turn to Comfort Control because we are a highly reputable business providing excellent service to our customers. If you purchase a new furnace or central air conditioner, you are going to get a 5-star experience from start to finish.
We’ve been in business for over 40 years, offering the top brands in the HVAC heating and cooling industry. Most residents of Brown County recognize us for our quality service and quality workmanship. We’ve been installing air conditioners for a long time in Green Bay and would love to serve you too.
Our HVAC Employees
All of our heating and air conditioning contractors are background checked and licensed to work in Wisconsin. Every HVAC install technician that goes to our customer’s homes is a true professional. We treat you and your home with respect.
Hear from our AC Customers
Other HVAC Services
We don’t only do AC. We also provide Green Bay warmth in the winter as well. If your furnace is not producing heat, call us for help. We can even bring a space heater to keep you warm. If you need a replacement, Amana brand furnaces pair excellently with Amana air conditioners. Amana is the top brand for our wild Northeast Wisconsin climate.